NeuralSeek supports the following KnowledgeBases:
- Watson Discovery (https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/discovery-data?topic=discovery-data-about)
- Elastic AppSearch (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/app-search/current/index.html)
- Amazon Kendra Support (https://aws.amazon.com/kendra/)
- OpenSearch (https://opensearch.org/)
Setting up the integration to KnowledgeBase is done in
Configure > Corporate Knowledge Base Details page.
Step by step instruction
- In NeuralSeek UI, navigate to
Configure > Corporate Knowledge Base Detailspage, using the top menu.
- Select the KnowledgeBase type:
- Watson Discovery
- Watson Discovery CP4D (CloudPak for Data)
- Elastic AppSearch
- AWS Kendra
- Enter necessary information such as service URL, API Key, and additional information like project ID, etc.
- Click Save.